Shadow Troops Biography
|Full Name||Shadow Troops|
|Founded||August 3, 2008|
|Rank||11 on CPAC|
The Shadow Troops were discovered upon the server of Parka by Commando993. Commando had gotten the idea of creating the Shadow Troops from being admired by the battles that had been spurt in the Mammoth Dojo. At the time, it was much easier to communicate over Club Penguin because the filter wasn’t as strict as today. Dragongrl111, Unoaustin42, Mr Larry2 and Coff were the first encounters of the Shadow Troops on August 3, 2008.
They had been named the Commanding officers under Commando993 and took great honor for the recognition of the Shadow Troops. As weeks had gone by, the Shadow Troops were becoming much larger. We had gained publicity throughout the crowds of Parka and Tundra, making them both our home servers. It was time for a whole new revolution. A time of creating a website to communicate battle plans throughout the Shadow Troops Empire. Many soldiers showed a brighter future. Yet the tale lives on forever, they will remain forgotten, yet the Shadow Troops name is the only thing many will remember.
- 35 total people as leader.
- Six Leaders in Legends Page.
- Feephill in CPAC Legends; Coff was nominated as a CPAC legend.
- Shadow Troops have been around - 1781 days.
- Average period a leader led for – 52 days.
- Longest Regime: Coff - 415 days.
- To be considered a Former Shadow Troops Leader, you must have led for at least one month.